Friday, January 30, 2009

I took advantage of my 40 minute Metro ride to work yesterday and sketched up some more character designs for Ryu. My news post on Newgrounds yesterday totally sucked. Revver was down, so my video of my dog doing a lil spin everytime he hears his name was unavailable most of the day yesterday, and the images I wanted to embed into the post didn't show up.... All in all, it was a waste of a front page post. Anyways, here are the sketches
RYU final design


This image above was going to be the final version of the design but decided to modify it a bit more to get the results I wanted which led to the first top image on this post.



A quick sketch of Ryu's kick.


Can't wait to start animating this thing, hopefully tomorrow morning. I'll post screenshots of the vector art once I start.

No comments: