Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ok this post has nothing to do with animation, or art, well maybe art, ok, umm it has to do with my creativity, and how I see the world differently... I guess. So bartending is a hobbie of mine, and aspire to one day, maybe, just maybe, host my own parties at my house and bartend, or bartend weekend gigs or something along those lines.Anyhow, I bought this 3 Panel Candle Holder, and when I saw the little glasses that hold the actual candles, the thought that came to mind is those look like shot glasses. So if you are invited to a party or a gathering by me in the near future, you might just be able to see this in person. We are calling it "The Great Wall O' Shots!". Its not meant to be as a let's get wasted on shots, but an invitation to get the party started, a greeting of a sort, anyhow, here are the Pictures....





No comments: