Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why I haven't posted..... not sure anybody even reads my blog....anyways, I'm still recovering from the last couple of days, I had no weekend, and worked 10 hour+ days, which might be a good thing nowadays... right?

Anyways, this is what I was working on:



Kidthing's Dear Mr. President

CLICK IMAGE TO GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE


I animated the page flips, usually we have actionscript code handle them but due to the unique design and layout of this project, we just didn't go that route. I also animated 3 of the kid's submissions, I didn't redraw anything, just cut out their art and did short animations, I got interesting results. This project has gotten some news coverage, check it out the links, couldn't embed here.

From Washington DC

From Tampa Bay



No comments: